Vancouver, West Vancouver and North Vancouver
condos and townhomes for sale.
Are you looking to buy or sell your Vancouver Condo, Penthouse or Townhome? Contact area specialist and top Vancouver Realtor, Holly Wood 604-561-9699 Moving to Canada? Click here to find out more.
Vancouver condo trends
Based on the economic forecasts and curent trends it's a competitive and fast moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers. It's important to connect with a local REALTOR who can help you develop a strategy to meet your home buying or selling needs.
The media talk of a housing bubble may be real but not for us, we've already had our correction over the past few years while other markets, particularly high end Vancouver and many areas outside of B.C have continued to experience rising prices. With interest rates still low, now is an excellent time to buy for the long term investor.
-1. This may be a good time to buy your new Vancouver condo if you are looking to buy only or looking to move up substantially.
-2. If you are moving sideways in price, the state of the market is immaterial. Now is as good a time as any. Vancouver is always a top choice for out of country investors and is always in the top 3 of places to live in the world!
-3. If you intend to sell only or to scale down substantially, now is the best time depending on your economic expectations for the immediate future.
Government reduces tax burden on first time buyers. Effective February 19, 2014 under the Property Transfer Tax (PPT) First Time Home Buyers Exemption program, qualifying first time buyers can buy a home worth up to $500,000. The previous threshold was $475,000. The partial exemption continues and will apply to homes valued between $500,000 and $525,000.
September 2017 Vancouver Real Estate Stats
Condominium sales are still driving the August activity
The demand is still condos and townhomes and less on detached homes. The benchmark price of condos increased 21.7 percent in the last year to $635,800. Condo sales in September 2017 reached 1,451. This represents an increase of 19.1 percent compared to September 2016. Click on Market Trends for the complete most recent real estate update by the REBGV. Sellers the condo market continues to be strong. I NEED LISTINGS......Call me now to list, market and SELL your home for top dollar. Inventory is very low in certain coveted areas and I have many buyers looking for your exact home. Certain floor plans and buildings will sell fast, call for details. 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms under 1 million in the downtown area are all coveted properties.
MLS® search all areas
Looking for a new and newer Vancouver condo?
One Burrard Place.
From Studio 451 sf to Two Bedroom + Den 1588 sf. Skyfront at Burrard Place will forever change the Vancouver skyline
Skyfront is a rare opportunity to own in one of the last skyscraper locations in Downtown Vancouver. Situated on the crest of Burrard Street, Skyfront will be the third tallest building downtown, keeping company with Vancouver's other super-elite towers, Shangri-La and Shaw Tower.
- 60-storey residential tower
- Expansive views
- Stunning high-end interiors
- Over 20,000 SF of world class amenities
• One of the last true skyscraper locations downtown
The 60-storey tower will be the third tallest building in the city behind the Shangri-La Hotel and Trump Tower
Both residential buildings and the Toyota dealership will be LEED Gold certified.
The Burrard Gateway site stretches north from Drake Street along both Burrard and Hornby Streets, with 225 feet of frontage on Burrard and 350 along Hornby.The Bing Thom-designed 13-storey office building and Toyota showroom will feature a prominent curved glass facade facing Burrard Street.Onsite amenities will include a public plaza with a cafe, public art installations and a vertical water display.
In September 2012 "The Westerly" was launched in Kitsilano on W Broadway near Alma. Completion March 2014. The 24 one and two bedroom condos range in price from $330,000 to $585,000. Contact me for details. Other Kitsilano pre-sale suites are at Bayswater at 2468 Bayswater Street and at Kitswest at 2858 W 4th Ave.
Contact me if you like to receive further information about new and newer properties.
As a leading Vancouver Realtor®, I am a Vancouver condo, Penthouse and townhome specialist. I have been successfully selling real estate since 2005. I am also a Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Member who specializes in luxury view and waterfront properties in Vancouver, West and North Vancouver. I have worked with many non resident Buyers and Sellers as well as local clients.
Are you looking for Superior results? Contact me and take the first step to achieving your goal.
Holly Wood cell: 604-561-9699
Like me on Facebook
Add me to your Google Plus Circle
- 1 bedroom Luxury Condo at the Hotel Georgia Residences
#3102-667 Howe St.
- 1106 sqft. 1 bedroom and den, 1 bath at the Tres Luxe Hotel Georgia Private Residences. Beautiful Expansie North West views of Vancouvers Harbour and the North Shore Mountains. Luxury finishings and the finest Hotel facilities and more.
- Shangrila Estate home in the sky
- 2 bedroom 3 bath 2402 sqft
- #4601-1128 W.Georgia St.
- 2 bedroom, 3 bath, 2402sqf sqft, at the Shangrila in downtown Vancouver. Sweeping breathtaking ocean, mountain and city forever views and only the finest finishings to be expected. Boffi cabinetry, Miele & subzero appliances,automated shades and geothermal heating.
2 bed and den, 2 bath, 1095 sqft luxury condo at L'Hermitage
- #2401-788 Richards Street
- S/E 2 bedroom and den(can be small 3rd bed or office), 2 bath luxury condo. Former developer show suite and in showroom condition. A/C Luxurious finishings, hardwood flooring, Views from the North Shore mountains to False Creek. Dream Kitchen, Sub Zero, German cabinetry, S/S appliances, stone countertops, large balcony high ceilings and beautiful views. 1 parking i locker. Pets and Rentals allowed, roof top and hotel amenities.
- Luxury Condo at the Fairmont Pacific Rim
- #3506-1011 W.Cordova
- 2 bedroom 3 bathroom 2320 sqft Luxury condo at the Prestigious Fairmont Pacific Rim. West facing with large airy view patio. Open plan living with Boffi Italian cabinetry, sub zero, air con, remote blinds, hardwood flooring, marble spa inspired bathrooms with soaker tub and so much more. 5 star Hotel amenities and 24 hour elite concierge.